Friday, April 27, 2007

Life is so unfair



Like, for instance, how come there are 210 calories in 3/4 cup of Cracker Jacks? I mean, first of all, who can measure out and eat only 3/4 C of CJ's in the 1st place, and 2nd, regular popcorn does not have nearly as many calories. Don't get me wrong, I would buy regular popcorn but most of the pc I see in the supermarket is for microwaves and I do not own a microwave. Goddess forbid I would do anything so deleterious to my health as to use a microwave. Anways, back to the Cracker Jacks: they were way better-tasting when I was a little girl, but so were Laura Secord Easter eggs. What can we do? Progress. All that being said, I shall curl up tonight to watch "The Good Shepherd" DVD and enjoy all -- not only 3/4 cup -- of my Cracker Jacks. And, of course, save the prize until the end.
The End.

2 comments:

Susan Dore said...

So, what was the prize?

8121949 said...

I dunno; couldn't figure it out.